Physio Support Dublin
Physio Support was established in 2018 to provide professional and top-quality Physiotherapy services in Ireland. The clinic managed to develop its activities to such an extent that it became one of the most famous Polish physiotherapy clinics on the Green Island.
Olga and Magda have known each other for many years and work closely together. The aim of their work is to help patients in their comprehensive diagnosis and therapy. Together they work like a well-connected and oiled therapeutic chain. Patients can be sure that they will have access to a full clinical examination, functional diagnostics and a personalized treatment plan in the clinic.
Olga specializes in the physiotherapy of women with pelvic floor muscle disorders, after childbirth, in the diagnosis and physiotherapy of infants with problems in motor development. Olga also has extensive experience in dental physiotherapy, or more precisely with TMJ dysfunctions. In addition, she also deals with complex cases after accidents at work and communication. It ensures full transparency and cooperation with the patient’s lawyers and prepares professional physiotherapeutic reports helpful in cases for compensation in Court.
Magda, on the other hand, has extensive experience in therapy after sports injuries and all kinds of muscle, ligament and joint injuries. It specializes in sports therapy, deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage, pin therapy, as well as strength and functional training.
Founder of Physio Support, Lead Chartered Physiotherapist and Clinic Director.
Thanks to her hard work, she developed her business so much that her name became recognizable and often recommended as one of the best Polish specialists in the field of physiotherapy in Ireland.
Olga Świerczek graduated from Academy of Physical Education in Katowice (Poland) and after 5-year studies she has achieved MSc degree in Physiotherapy. Also, she finished 1-year course of Management in Physiotherapy & Sports at the same university. She is a fully licensed and fully insured Chartered Physiotherapist registered in CORU, as well as current member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
Olga constantly develops her knowledge and physiotherapeutic skills, by participating in various conferences and congresses. So far, she has completed many post-graduate courses in modern therapies well-known in Europe and around the world:
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (OMT – MT I) according to IFOMPT (International Federation of Orthopedic Manipulative Physical Therapists),
- Motor learning in complex interaction of athlete-task-environment,
- Autonomy and self-controlled learning in motor learning,
- Dry Needling & Medical Acupuncture (MDN),
- Rehabilitation of children with neurological deficits (elements of NDT-Bobath therapy and Sensory Integration),
- Physiotherapy in Urinary and fecal incontinence and Lowering of the pelvic organs, recognised by Polish Urogynecological Society (PTUG);
Since graduating Olga Świerczek has gained a wealth of experience working in the private healthcare sector in Ireland and Poland. She has a particular interest in:
- Physiotherapy for Women: postpartum dysfunctions: chronic pelvic pain, menstrual cramps, urinary and stool incontinence, dehiscence of the rectus abdominis muscle, Endometriosis support;
- Physiotherapy for Infants and Children: neurology deficits among infants up to 12 months old and older kids, developmental delay and anxiety, as well as scoliosis, posture and feet defects;
- Physiotherapy in complicated TMJ disfunctions, bruxism and teeth occlusion discrepancies;
- Occupational Health: she treats work accident cases, provide specialised physiotherapy reports accepted in Court for Personal Injury cases. Olga also promotes and teaches the most ergonomic way of physical work among her patients.
- Orthopaedics Physiotherapy, Sport Injury prevention and Manual Therapy;
Olga Świerczek is also a qualified swimming instructor for healthy and disabled people, as well as a wellness instructor for athletes. Thanks to her extensive experience and knowledge, you can be sure of a thorough examination, diagnosis and professionally planned therapy, closely related to your problem!
Outside of work, Olga is interested in sea/ocean sailing, hiking, diving and water sports.
Senior Sports Massage Therapist joined Physio Support in early 2023. Magda graduated from the Collegium of Rehabilitation, Psychology and Social Policy in Warsaw, receiving the title of Massage Therapy Technician with specialization in Manual Therapy and Pin Therapy.
During her studies, she completed a one-year internship at the neurological ward at the Wolski Hospital in Warsaw, gaining experience in working with patients after strokes, accidents or struggling with general health problems.
After college in 2014, she started her private practice in fitness clubs, gyms and sport clinics. At the same time, she broadened her knowledge by taking part in courses and workshops organized in Poland and Ireland.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Therapy of fascial dysfunctions
- Manual therapy of the spine
- Trigger point therapy
- Kinesiotaping in rehabilitation and sport
- Pin therapy
On a daily basis, she uses various therapeutic methods to achieve the best results in working with the patient.
She is a fully-insured and fully-licensed Sport Massage Therapist and a member of the Irish Massage Therapist Association.
In her free time, Magda practices CrossFit and rides a bike.