Olga Świerczek graduated from Academy of Physical Education in Katowice, Poland with Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy. Also, she finished 1-year course of Management in Physiotherapy & Sports at the same university. She is a fully licensed and fully insured Chartered Physiotherapist registered in CORU, as well as current member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
She set up Physio Support in 2018 to provide professional and highest-standard physiotherapy services in the country. She has also grown her service and name into the one of the best-known Polish physiotherapists in Ireland.
Olga constantly develops her knowledge and physiotherapeutic skills, by participating in various conferences and congresses. So far, she has completed many post-graduate courses in modern therapies well-known in Europe and around the world:
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (OMT – MT I) according to IFOMPT (International Federation of Orthopedic Manipulative Physical Therapists),
- Motor learning in complex interaction of athlete-task-environment,
- Autonomy and self-controlled learning in motor learning,
- Dry Needling & Medical Acupuncture (MDN),
- Rehabilitation of children with neurological deficits (elements of NDT-Bobath therapy and Sensory Integration).
Since graduating Olga Świerczek has gained a wealth of experience working in the private healthcare sector in Ireland and Poland. She has a particular interest in:
- Sports Physiotherapy, Sport Injury prevention and Manual Therapy;
- Physiotherapy for Kids: neurology deficits among children and infants, developmental delay and anxiety, as well as scoliosis, posture and feet defects;
- Physiotherapy for Women: postpartum dysfunctions: urinary and stool incontinence, dehiscence of the rectus abdominis muscle;
- Occupational Health: she promotes and teaches the most ergonomic way of physical work along her patients.
Outside of work, Olga’s interests include sea/ocean sailing, hiking, free diving and water sports.
Joined Physio Support in early 2023. She graduated of the Collegium of Rehabilitation, Psychology and Social Policy in Warsaw in the field of masseur technique.
During her studies, she completed a one-year internship at the neurological ward at the Wolski Hospital in Warsaw, gaining experience in working with patients after strokes, accidents or struggling with general health problems.
After college in 2014, she started her private practice in fitness clubs, gyms and sport clinics.
At the same time, she broadened her knowledge by taking part in courses and workshops organized in Poland and Ireland.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Therapy of fascial dysfunctions
- Manual therapy of the spine
- Trigger point therapy
- Kinesiotaping in rehabilitation and sport
- Pin therapy
On a daily basis, she always tries to choose the most appropriate therapeutic methods to achieve the best results in working with the patient.
She is a fully-insured and fully-licensed Sport Massage Therapist and a member of the Irish Massage Therapist Association.
MSc degree from prestigious Academy of Physical Education in Katowice, Poland
of modern and effective therapies well-known in Europe and around the world
10 years of experience in the private healthcare sector in Poland and Ireland
Registered in CORU and current member of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapist (ISCP)